Saturday 1 January 2011

My Journey begins

Starting January 1, 2011 I'm beginning a new journey back to a healthy new me! I want to say it's a journey back to the old me in former days before life in Germany. But I've been back living in America since July and the old me hasn't returned. Perhaps it's lost at Heathrow Airport or still on the train from Amsterdam. All I know is I have to stop waiting for it to show up, and I need to start new.

So this is my journey for 2011 to get fit, be stronger and more confident....be the best I can be.
There are many things I want to accomplish this year but the main thing is losing weight and feeling better.
I've committed to a boot camp 3 times a week and I'm hoping on the odd days to do cardio at home. I'm also taking Zumba once a week. I plan on starting a nutrition program with low,high and no carb days for the first 3 months. No alcohol and lots of water.....yikes going to be hard!

This is the first chapter of my journey of 2011 it's a blank page. One to be filled with opportunity, hope, success and little failure.

2 comments:

  1. love it! i am so proud of you for making this commitment for yourself!
    bootcamp is perfect! you will really see results and it will make you feel sore for a while, but really good! wish i could do it with you!
    i am with you all the way girl! you go!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congrats to you for taking this journey and challenging yourself to a regime. Wishing you all the best. Writing it down really has helped me to be honest, well that along with the scale....too! The mirror also tells me the truth.
    pve

    ReplyDelete