Sunday 2 January 2011

Tools for success...

One of my favorite apps on my iphone is MY Fitness Pal. I also use it on my computer so updating is quick and easy. My Fitness Pal.com  keeps track of measurements, weight, calories and exercise. It's so easy to use  and they have every food imaginable online with all the nutrient values.

When I did weight watchers one of the keys to success is tracking and I have to say I was not good at it. Writing things done is painful and time consuming, I'm a more online kind of girl, plus my phone is pretty much an appendage.


The thing I like about it, is it keeps you conscious of if you are having your daily allowance of sugars, fiber etc....I was shocked, first thing I have is coffee and I love the flavored coffeemate. I would use all my sugar for the day on 2 Tbs of creamer......so my goal is to somehow enjoy soy or milk again.....gonna be harder than given up wine!!

2 comments:

  1. Small changes can make a big difference....same thing with salad dressings.....switch to balsamic vinegar and olive oil!
    I did some cupboard cleaning today, making room for healthy options.
    I'll have to check out that app!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the little things that add up to big things....take little steps and they will pay off in the long run.
    Good luck!
    pve

    ReplyDelete